I Found You - Kevin Kaho Tsui

[postlink]http://like-music-love.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-found-you-kevin-kaho-tsui.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgeqJ-lHvrIendofvid [starttext]


I Found You - Kevin Kaho Tsui






This is Kevin Kaho Tsui. 
He came back from university in Manchester (yeah!) last year, 
he's a big fan of John Lennon, 
(I guess Dear Florence is a nod to Dear Prudence), 
and he likes making videos with his iPhone.




ศิลปิน : Kevin Kaho Tsui
เพลง : 'I Found You'

เนื้อเพลง และ คำแปล 


Picture yourself, caught up in a landslide
Trying to hold on all that you got
The tracks of my tears, are sliding down my cheek and
Dreaming that God would send me some loving


The shades of love has been like imagination
Troubles just seems like yesterday
Time flies like a bullet from a gun
I won't forsake the colours of the words that you say


The sky above is blue, the lights ain't no shining
Baby, you know that I'll be right here, coz baby 
I Found You, I Found You my dear
- -
[endtext]