ความคิด - Stamp เวอร์ชั่น Eng cover By Erau Music

[postlink]http://like-music-love.blogspot.com/2012/07/stamp-eng-cover-by-erau-music.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUmBNDf1mToendofvid [starttext]

ความคิด


เนื้อเพลง ความคิด


Still remember it, the place that used to be our before
I remember everything. It's just like going back to the time.
The only thing that I can do is just think..
with everything that seems to be I'm insance
I'm standing right here but now it won't happen
cos' when you say bye, I know it won't come again.


But I can just think about the day that we used to make love
Still stay in my mind with a great time that I had
I just can't forget it.
When your lips touch mine, cannot explain.
All my sensation, I just want you. Please you come here again?
I'll promise you, I won't hurt you again
Let's little birds go to you there, I really need you.


But I can just.. 
think about the day that we used to make love 
Still stay in my mind with a great time that I had I just can't forget it.. 
When your lips touch mine, cannot say All my sensation, I just want you. 
Please you come back again? I'll promise you, 
I won't hurt you again Let's little birds go to you there, 
I really miss you. I really miss you.. baby
- -
[endtext]