ไกล - Musketeers English ver cover by Son of Isan

[postlink]http://like-music-love.blogspot.com/2012/07/musketeers-english-ver-cover-by-son-of.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEFad9KSo6kendofvid [starttext]


ไกล - Musketeers English ver cover by Son of Isan





ศิลปิน cover by film eraumusic


เนื้อเพลง ไกล
I don't know where you are, when we are so far 
no matter how long I gotta to wait for the love from you
I know you are lonely and I feel the same
even I'm so lonely, but inside keeps calling you (when you)


*look at the sky, do you see those stars, like my eyes look at you babe
the light that you feel, like the love that I sent to you.


**sun so far away from the moon, you so far away from me
even we been apart, you stay across the ocean nothing break love apart
even mountain far way from the sea, and you so far away from me 
and please remember i'm still the one your lover, i'll love you forever


promise from that day I still remember that you said 
you'll wait for the love 
i'll give to you
sometime you forget when you see someone better
but I want you to think, think about what I used to say 
- -
[endtext]